Watch this space till the end to find one of the lowest brokerage charges in India
Brokerage charges are different for full-service and discount stockbrokers. While full-service brokers charge around 0.3-0.5% of transaction value, discount stockbrokers charge a flat fee per order.
1. Choose a broker that offers the lowest charges for your preferred mode of trading 2. A secure platform and a trusted brand name are equally important 3. Check for any hidden charges before account opening
1. The standard brokerage fee across most discount stockbrokers is Rs. 20 per order 3. Bajaj Securities offers low brokerage fees in India 2. Brokers offer customized benefits for their demat account holders
Bajaj Securities Brokerage Plans 1. BFSL Freedom Pack: Open a free demat account and enjoy trading at Rs.20 per order 2. BFSL Professional Pack: Pay half the brokerage with flat Rs. 10 per order for all segments (F&O, Intraday, & Delivery) 3. Bajaj Privilege Club: Avail one of the lowest charges in India with BPC. Pay flat brokerage of Rs. 5 per order for all segments
1. Rs. 0 for account opening* 2. Rs. 20 per order brokerage for Intraday, Delivery & F&O 3. Margin Trading Financing @18% 4. Access to advanced charts and tools *Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) of Rs. 431 from the second year onwards
2. Avail Margin Trade Financing on Delivery Trading at 12.5% per annum Annual Subscription of Rs. 2500 (includes GST)
1. Save 75% brokerage with flat Rs. 5 per order across segments 2. Avail one of the lowest interest rates in India on Margin Trade Financing 3. Annual Subscription Charges Rs. 9999 (includes GST) 4. Dedicated Dealer support for our Privilege Customers