2. To open a Demat account, reach out to a stockbroker like Bajaj Financial Securities Limited 1. Opening Demat Account is hassle-free
Corporate Demat account 2. Joint Demat account 1. Individual Demat account They Are:- There are three major types of Demat account available in India.
5. E-sign WITH Aadhar linked mobile number 4. Upload the KYC documents 3. Add your bank details 2. Enter name, email id, address, phone number and PAN number 1. Click The Account Opening Form
3. Driving License 2. Passport 1. PAN card
4. Bank statement (last three months) or passbook 3. Passport 2. Voter ID 1. Aadhar Card
4. Income Tax Return statement (ITR) 3. 3 months’ salary slips 2. Net-worth certificate 1. 6 months bank statement For Futures & Options trading, income proof is needed:
2. Demat A/C Maintenance Charge 1. Demat A/C Opening Charge Following are some charges that an investor has to pay